QUEEN ANNE DAYS SUMMERFEST
Saturday, July 9
To kick off Summerfest, doggies will gather Saturday, 7/11 at 1:20pm in front of the Queen Anne Community Center (1901 1st Ave W).
The event is free to participants and costumes are encouraged as the judges will be looking at most unique, cutest, funniest etc. If the weather is too hot then just bring your adorable handsome, funny and unique pup and the judges will decide from that!
The Doggie Parade starts at 1:30pm and follows the perimeter of the West Queen Anne Playfield. Medals will we awarded and doggie baskets presented by Mud Bay and All the Best.
- Shelby Leyson - President of Queen Anne Chamber of Commerce
- Jesica Bordon
- Hossein Soleymani - Vice President HomeStreet Bank
- Nicole Pasternick
Geared to ages 21+ but all ages are welcome. Sip taste and experience Queen Anne culture!
- 2:00pm to 9:00pm West Queen Anne Playfield
- Beer, Wine & Cider Garden / Art Walk / Car Show / Dog Parade / Music / Food and more.
Brought to you by the Queen Anne Chamber Commerce
- 2:00-2:45 p.m. – Robbie Christmas (Singer-Songwriter)
- 2:55-3:15 p.m. – SeaChordsmen (Barbershop Quartet)
- 3:25-3:55 p.m. – Tony Colinares (Tribute to the King)
- 4:05-4:35 p.m. – DJ 1,000 Angry Bees (Chill Electronica)
- 4:45-5:25 p.m. – Darren Loucas (Blues guitarist/singer)
- 5:35-6:15 p.m. – The Winterlings (Americana Duo)
- 6:25-7:00 p.m. – G. Valmont Thomas (Singer/Guitarist)
- 7:10-7:50 p.m. – Alicia Healey (Singer/Songwriter)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. – Annaken (Musical Eclectica)
Volunteer for Queen Anne Days Summerfest
Summerfest is organized by
And sponsored by